Integration of EU lobbying and communication
For our international clients, we develop combined strategies and measures in co-operation with our Brussels public affairs partner eacon that not only include the public and the experts, but also the European Parliament, EU Commission and EU Council.
Medical specialist societies, associations and companies are increasingly faced with the necessity of communicating their messages and interests not only to the public or professional circles, but also to the European institutions. Experts believe that nowadays around 80 per cent of the national legislation in the EU member states originate in Brussels. When addressing decision-makers in the European institutions, classic communication measures alone are not sufficient - this requires the support of lobbying specialists.
Together with our partners from the European Affairs Consulting Group eacon, we develop integrated strategies and measures that combine to reach the public, experts and political decision-makers in Brussels. eacon have, just like impressum, specialised in health policy issues, have a high competence in this field and maintain excellent contacts to health policy decision-makers in the European institutions. The company belongs to the top 20 public affairs agencies in Brussels and is part of a network that covers nearly all European countries. impressum health & science communication runs a representative office at eacon’s Brussels premises, which makes it easier to contact us and to implement our communication measures on a European level.
The services of eacon include:
- Long-term monitoring of developments and decisions regarding EU-related issues
- Deduced from this, an early warning system for the interests of their clients
- Analysis of political framework conditions / strategic consultancy
- Carrying out studies on EU-related issues
- Networking with decision-makers in politics, society and the economy
- Consultancy and support regarding applications for subsidies
- Organisation of events to maintain contact with representatives from politics, administration, industry, associations
Frank von Spee
Owner and Managing Director
Tel: +49 40 317864-10
Fax: +49 40 317864-64